Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following views

View1:

Label1 InputField1

View 2:

Label1 InputField1

I try to make vertical allignment of InputFields equal if 2 views are shown together.

I used matrix layout. For labels i definied fix width 100px. It works fine in Internet Explorer.

But i have problems in FireFox- vertical allignment of input fields is not equal. Only if i set 100px in width of layout data of the cell MatrixHeadData it works. But this property can not be bind to context elements in order to have it configurable.

Please give me some hints how can i solve this problem, or maybe some examples of proper settings which will work in FireFox.

I saw that in EHP2 we have FormLayout, maybe it will solve my problems, but i have only EHP1.

thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Rendering of WD Applications changes from Browser to Browser. IE is the recommended browser for WD Applications. If you do not want to use IE. Try Installing IETab addon in Firefox.

Thanks,

Sai

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Paul,

>

> Rendering of WD Applications changes from Browser to Browser. IE is the recommended browser for WD Applications. If you do not want to use IE. Try Installing IETab addon in Firefox.

>

> Thanks,

> Sai

As an SAP employee you shouldn't make such incorrect statements. SAP makes no recommendation of one browser over another. There is only the list of supported browsers that can be found in the PAM. http://service.sap.com/pam

As long as your version of Firefox is supported, then the rendering should be correct. You can enter a support ticket if you feel the rendering output on a supported browser is not correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies for the Incorrect Information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It were fine to get some examples how vertical alignment for more than one column in different views can achieved. As i saw, GUIBBs in FPM can not do it.

As FireFox is supported by WD, i have correct SP, i assume optimal solution can be find.

Helpfull threads will get of cause good points

Best regards,

Paul