cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12.1 Can't Add Project To Source Control

former_member1170711
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using MII 12.1 and it is integrated with NWDI. I Source Control features seem to work with small test projects but they do not with larger projects. I am trying to use the Source Control->Share command to add a project to source control and it eventually fails with this error:

"Error adding project projectNameHere to source control. macro execution failed [cause: Communication error [cause: Read timed out]]"

I the Workbench under Help->Setting I tried making the timeout values really big (99,999) and that did not help.

The project I am trying to add to source control has less than 400 files and it is less than 3 MB total.

I have also got this error trying to Revert an Activity that had a lot of files:

"Error has occured due to invalid response or server timeout."

Revert works fine with Activities that only have a few files associated.

Our Basis team has has had a ticket open with SAP about this for a long time and so far no resolution.

If anyone has any ideas on what might be causing this I would appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

I checked the MII support queue and didn't see any from your company. It may have been moved to the NWDI queue, since it seems to be a timeout issue with the NWDI connection. Either way, I would up the severity level on the ticket to get some results.

Regards,

Kevin