cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created condition type ZTRP in pricing proc wherein users manually input amount while creating SO.

My requirement is condition type ZTRP is manually entered in SO but user should not able to change while creating Invoice.

What could be the settings to make it unchageable mode in invoice for the same condition type.

Thanks

Shri.....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shri.....

I am assuming we are working in a Sales Order- Delivery- Invoice scenario.

1) If so and if this is a generic rule applicable to all pricing conditions, then set up pricing type as "C" or "D" or "G" in the Copying control: Delivery document to billing document - T Code VTFL.

2) If you want to apply the rule specifically to ZTRP, set up ZTRP (V/06) with cond. Category X. Also set up the pricing type in the copy control also a X. Now using user exist (INCLUDE) RV61AFZA- FORM userexit_pricing_rule- you can specify logic which says copy the condition types with cond, category of X as they are. If you sit with an ABAPer, you will be able to work it out.

Of course, if it a Sales Order- Billing Document scenario, you need to do it in Copying control: Sales document to billing document: T Code VTFA.

Good luck.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can remove the mark from Amount/percentage in V/06 for the required condition type and maintain Manual entries C. By doing this user can enter the cond.type in SO but not able to change the amount so is invoice.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Kindly suggest for above issue.

Thanks

Shri...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In LV69AFZZ in Form USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU you can have the logic, based on the documnt category whether to disable or enable the field.

Or in USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP .

Please work with your ABAP Person and work the logic.

Regards

Sai