cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value Excluding Surcharge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement, the Net Value at Sales Order Header and at Net Field above Tax field at Sales Item Line should show the Basic Price amount.

Currently, it shows basic price plus Surcharge and Tax is correctly shown in the Tax Field and same value of Basic Price plus surcharge is depicted in SIS reports.

The Surcharge condition type is NOT statistical and its impact is recorded in FI.

Now the user wants the Net Value field should show only Basic price.

Any ideas???

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this

Step 400 Net Value - sub total 4 - calc type = 2

Step 450 Surcharge amount condition type , requirement 2

step 500 Tax conditon type from 400 To 450 . Requirement 10 Do not have any value in the Alt cond base value

step 600 Total incl Tax = From 400 To 500

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you SAI

Can it be made more simpler please as I am novice when it comes to pricing...thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T Code V/08, select your pricing procedure and double click on "control".

Then check how the Net value / Surcharge / Tax are placed. Take a screen shot and save it. Then based on the numbering in your pricing procedure, please try the following flow. You please adapt the step numbering(mentioned below) to the numbering existing in your pricing procedure.

Step # 400 Description Net Value -use sub total 4 in sub total column - use calc type = 2 in CalTy column

Step # 450 Surcharge amount condition type ,use requirement 2

Step # 500 Tax conditon type from 400 To 450 . Requirement 10 Do not have any value in the Alt cond base value

Step # 600 Description Total incl Tax = From 400 To 500

Step # 700 Description Credit Value From column 600 - Statistical checked - Sub total A.

Else please post the way and order the Net Value / Surcharge / Tax appear in your pricing procedure and I can try to help further.Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For surcharge, you should be having a condition type. Go to V/06, select this condition type and execute. There check what condition category is maintained. It should have been other than TAX.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi