cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of forwarding agents in priority order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

My client sometimes need to change the automatically determined forwarding agent in the sales order. The requirement is to have the search help return a list of forwarding agents valid for the specific route/destination sorted by preference. The client wants to rank all forwarding agents in some kind of "source list" and it must be possible to change the rank of the forwarding agents without having to delete all entries and re-enter them again. Is there anyone who had a similar problem?

Best regards

/Björn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Björn

No, I have not come across this anywhere. But here are my thoughts to meet the requirement:

You can use Vendor classification and classify the vendors using a custom class created for this purpose with 3 characteristics: 1) Routes served, 2) Destination served, and 3) Preference Ranking. Then you can use the match code help 'Vendors by class' to find them.

Alternately , since Forwarding Agents are vendors, have you considered using Vendor Evaluation in an elementary fashion? May be your users can just assign them a rank. You may need to develop a match code for search help to get a list by evaluation rank, or the users can run the ranking list in another session, find the vendor and replace the partner in the Sales order.

Answers (0)