cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

India to EU Preferences (GSP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to determine the preferential origin of certain Indian exports to the EU under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) and produce a Form A (EUR1 equivalent) Proof of Origin for originating goods.

My understanding is that GTS 8.0 can only manage preferences for logistics flows within or exiting (exports from) the EU (and/or intra NAFTA transactions). I looked at possible workarounds/developments and think that there are so many specifics to consider that the exercise is complex (origin of components not certified by LTSD, possible need to simulate EU export flow, Indian Tariff needs to be assigned, Rules of Origin, triggering of Form A,.....).

Is there any GTS experience with the origin of EU bound cargos under GSP or more broadly the preferential determination of exports to the EU under EU billateral agreements (the reverse of what the standard GTS system does)?

Thanks for your help/advice.

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do not forget to post the document as it would be helpful for us to have it also.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pierre,

I will transfer you the Preference Roadmap as soon as I get it. There you will see all countries and agreements planned to be in GTS within the next few years.

Regards

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

could you please provide the documents here?

(maybe as a download link)???

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

I will provide a link here. But I have not received the documents yet. I will do so as soon as I do get the Documents.

Regards