cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

function_module AGS_MK_SET_INSTALL_STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I'm activating automatic distribution of maintenance certificates by SAP Solution Manager, but when the satelite system task maintenance pakage run I have in the log:"function module AGS_MK_SET_INSTALL_STATUS not available on Solution Manager"

I have ST-PI 2008_1_xxx Support Package 02 where this problem should be resolved.

Any one can help me?

Thanks for your disponibility,

Aldina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vijay,

You should read better sapnotes. I saw that note before I post this question, I even tried to implement it but as it says in the note: You have imported ST-PI 2008 with Support Package 1

As I say in my question I have ST-PI 2008 with Support Package 2, so This note can't be implemnted.

I thank you anyway to spend some of your time with me.

Best regards,

Aldina

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did notice the difference between your patch level and the note.

The note doesn't say it will not be applicable for patch 2 of ST-PI 2008_1_XXX

Its only known to the author of the note to explain better.

As per note(1280664), this FM is for the next release of solman.

But suggest you to open a ticket with SAP.

12. In the SAP Solution Manager system, the short dump CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND occurs because the function module AGS_MK_SET_INSTALL_STATUS is called; this function module does not exist.

In the next SAP Solution Manager release, this function module is used to write the installation status back. You imported an ST-PI 2008_1_xxx Support Package 01 into the calling system. Since the short dump of the RFC call is caught, no termination occurs in the managed system.

Note:

If you already read the note, why cant you say in the message so that we can worry one less thing and avoid wasting time.

0 Kudos

Same problem here...

Any further suggestions (except opening an OSS call)?

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please read oss notes before posting.

A simple search brought up the solution.

Check note Link: [https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1381710]