cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS_Raw milk consideration while scheduling planned orders of SFG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

To produce fresh milk products we need raw milk. Raw milk is received at the Production plant in hourly basis (Say milk receipt of 34000 Liters per hour). Capacity of the resources is more than hourly milk receipt. There are three resources (Resource 1, 2 & 3), each resource can produce 34000 liters in 45 minutes.

Raw milk is a BOM component of Semi finished goods. Now while scheduling the semi finished goods system has to consider the hourly receipts of 34000 liters and stock while scheduling the SFG planned orders.

Requirement:

At no time system should schedule planned orders qty more than stock + hourly milk receipts.

Testing done by me to achieve the above scenario

I have created a Schedule agreement in ECC system and transferred to APO as external Schedule agreement.

By using an ABAP program I succeed in creating schedule lines with reference to schedule agreement in hourly basis with a receipt quantity as 34000 liters of milk.

I have selected external procurement in the PPDS optimization profile.

Later when I have created 24 planned orders for SFG for scheduling all the orders are scheduling with out considering the hourly receipt and stock.

Am I missing any thing, please guide or is there any other way to achieve this?

For any Clarity Plz revert.

Regards

Sravan

Edited by: Sravan Kumar Maturu on Jun 30, 2010 4:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Pls check in the BOM item details screen the functionality of Distribution key.( Basic data under MRP Data)

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you can assign this dis Key in Resource also. Check this also.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

We are using PDS in APO. If I have maintained the distribution hey in BOM then where can I see that field in APO PDS.

Regards

Sravan maturu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

You can refer to the topic integration of BOM from the Library for further details. Also refer notes 456278.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (0)