cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive RFC Model not refreshing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a couple of import parameters non-mandatory in an RFC.

Then I am re-importing the model, but there are no deltas showing up durinng import. Still I'm going ahead with re-import amd re-deployed the compont and restarted the Portal server. Still from the Webdynpro end, those two parameters are mandatory!!

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved. Created new Model and bound Component controller with it.

former_member192152
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Make sure that the structures of these parameters are properly activated on the RFC.

regards,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to http://<server>:<port>/index.html

Navigate to Webdynpro--> Webdynpro Console

There you can validate the ARFC cache.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/10465350-b4f5-2910-61ba-a58282b3b6df

What is the error it is showing?

Best Wishes

Idhaya R

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After re-importing the RFC, u need to re-start ur Java WAS. else the changes wont get reflected.

Regards,

Poojith MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already done that. Not working.

What concerns me that when I re-imported the model, there was no delta shown even though I have checked and rechecked the changes in the RFC import parameters.

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the parameters are made as non-mandatory, there will be no delta. If any fields are added or removed then there will be a delta shown.

try creating the bindings again and check.

Regards,

Poojith MV

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhabrata,

Check the parameter added or not during the model re-import after selecting the RFC.

After re-importing the model, you need to bind with component controller in Diagram view with EDIT option then you can see delta link.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun