cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C_TAW12_70 upgraded material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Am planning to give C_TAW12_70 -ABAP certification. I have TAW10 and TWA12 books(Netweaver 2004- copyright2005).

Are these books alright to study from, or there are current upgraded versions for Netweaver 07?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

According to SAP TAW10-12 books are enough for the preparation, and also you can go for the secondary materials BC*

Even ABAP in 21 days is good enogh .

also check the

[ABAP Certification|http://sapignite.com/2010/05/how-to-prepare-for-abap-certification/]

which contains the information regarding the ABAP certification.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP in 21 Days is absolutely NOT good enough for NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP Associate (even) preparation. I have the SAP Certification Success Guide (ABAP with NetWeaver 7.0) for Certified Development Associate (C_TAW12_70), and having passed two ABAP certification exams, let me tell you...the 7.0 is going to be MUCH tougher...the changes in scoring will also make passing more difficult! The Professional is out of my reach, because I have no involvement with Web-based stuff and the newer customer-facing products. For Master, I haven't even seen the experience requirements and exam content yet...

I spoke to Ken Greenwood about his ABAP 21 Days book and he said it was the first two weeks of the ABAP Academy classes (he was teaching 4.0x version for Plaut Consulting (operated SAP Academy) at that time!), so beware....the book is SERIOUSLY out of date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Am planning to give associate level certification not professional level.

There is no way to know if the books (TAW10 and TAW12 (Netweaver 4.0) are sufficient or upgraded version exists. Are these books alright to study from, because I have heard from lot of seniors that only these books are enough for preparation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked a little further.... According to Success Guide, TAW10, 11 and 12 cover the basic certification.

Edited by: BreakPoint on Jul 7, 2010 7:03 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the suggestions