cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery qty cannot be less than previously GR-posted qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly suggest what could be the reason for appearing the subject line error message while doing GR-MIGO w.r.t inbound delivery.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide more detail....are you converting a PO to an inbound delivery and receiving it using MIGO....did you try using VL32N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created a TO with quantity less than the specified quantity in the inbound delivery?

If that is the case then change the delivery quantity to match the quantity for the TO and do a PGR.

Hope this helps..

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have not created any TO,we are using shipment snd shipment cost document processing......w.r.t inbound delivery.

then we are doing GR w.r.t inbound delivery using migo, but for information to all VL32N is also throwing errosr message.

scenario PO qty 200 TS(thousand)

Inbound qty 200 TS

1st GR done 96 TS

Now while doing second time GR w.r.t same inbound for the remaining qty i.e. 104 TS the system throwing message VLA-320,desc is written over the subject line.

material SKU is EA and order unit TS, conversion maintained 1 TS = 1000 EA.

why promting that message when there are open qty of 104 TS yet to GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any update please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey...

try going to SPRO and set the following..

Logistics Execution- WM- Interfaces - Shipping - Define Shipping Control.

Choose shipping control at the movement type level,

Choose your warehouse and then go to movement type 101. Set 1 on the copy WM quantity.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Arup

Former Member
0 Kudos

not using wm, anyway I am closing this message, it was support package issue,resolved.

shimank_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.