cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALERT MAIL FOR FILE ADAPTER COMMUNICATION CHANNEL ERRORS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to send an alert by mail to a list of configured receivers if any error( Application as wel as System Errors ) occurs in the FILE ADAPTER Communication Channel .

Please suggest how to do it......

Regards,

Sriparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While defining alert rule in RWB select the adapter type as FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anything be configured in the communication channel to run a mail unix script if the communication channel is throwing error.Other than alert rule can we configure this.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using UNIX script if you want to achieve this it becomes complex i guess, i dont think we can do it.

best is option is ALERT,create a alert rule

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please help with how do I create this rule specific to File Adapters only ?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can anything be configured in the communication channel to run a mail unix script if the communication channel is throwing 
error.Other than alert rule can we configure this.

Why do you intend to use script? Define Alert....create Rule....set parameters using SCOT.....you will get the alert as email (if you need it)

Can you please help with how do I create this rule specific to File Adapters only ?

Other than selecting FILE as Adapter Type in RWB --> Alert Rule definition we dont do anything special....this setting should help.

Regards,

Abhishek.