cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns for project delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where in delivery is created from Project with delivery doc type - LP and Mvt Type -281.

Considering that the scenario also calls for "Operating Lease" no billing document is generated for the same.

The requirement now is to make a returns delivery against the original Delivery Document generated and take the material into Project Stock. The reason for this return delivery can be because of excess delivery made.

Request to advise the right process to do the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try VL09 for return of GI.

Relevant Movement type can be 282.

Also check Special stock indicate in GI, if any.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for the quick response !

But here I need to create a return sales order and do a PGR followed by a credit note.

Also the returns should be to the project stock 'Q' and against the WBS element.

I am looking for the right movement type for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign the movement type 222 to your schedule line category.

Enter the WBS element in account assingment tab in sales order header and that should pull through.

Cheers

Edited by: Kumar on Jun 30, 2010 5:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I tried with '222' with account assignment in sales order line item but getting "Goods movement not possible with mvmt type 222" error during PGR. With "282" also similar error is coming.

Regards,

Rajesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check and allow transactions for the movement type 282/222, use tcode OMJJ

Thansk & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution with 653Q.

Thanks for the co-operation.

Regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh Mohapatra,

We are having the same problem on return delivery with project stock. Thanks to explain what you did to make it work 653Q, as we are not able to show up the movement on the delivery.

Schedule line DN is linked with movement 653, and Q on inputation. But no 653Q movement is generated.

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.