cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate creation of new next inspection date on re-GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our user created GR (MIGO) against a PO and subsequently a new batch with a next inspection date was created based on inspection interval set to 730 days.

The user agin after a few days did GR against the same PO and the next inspection date was again calculated based on this GR date and the interval. We do not want this re-assignment of the next inspection date once it has been set. Please help.

Mrunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is a user error.

When you receipt a material that has a shelf life requirement, you must enter in the production date, (manufacture date), in the GR. If you don't, it will default in the current date and usse that to calculate the expiration date.

On the second receipt, the same thing will happen. If the same batch is specified, if I remember correctly, the system should give a message that "batch has already been receieved" or some kind of warning. For the production date, I believe it will still default in the current date. I think there is another warning that the expiration date will be recalculated and a "do you want to continue" question. If they blow through all these warnings, the system takes the new manufacture date and recalculates the new expiration date. To the best of my knowledge you can't change this. The users must be trained to ALWAYS enter in the correct prodcution date.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the thread,

Regards,

Naveen.