cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Control in LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to update standard price in MR21 transaction.

I am using LSMW to record the MR21 transaction.

Will you please let me know how to do Table Control in LSMW for MR21 transaction?

Thanks in Advance,

KC Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had a problem while doing lsmw for me21n transaction. My problem is how to handle table control in that. can any one send some screen shots or link, how to do table control

Thanks & Regards,

sreehari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

There is a way where we can achieve this in LSWM recording....for that we need to 2 recordings...and we need to write code in the field mapping screen where need to call the recodings at different intervals.......I had done in my project long time back. I will get back to forum with the actuall steps....and also as the last post has mentioned that is also a good way of doing data upload....hang on guys

Thanks...

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Can you please tell me the steps how you have done LSMW with table control,

as from the forum i got that u have done it in your project.

Thanks & Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not use table control in any recording ever. (except where it is not possible)

You always have the choice to position your line.

for example take the transaction MB21.

when you are on the second screen to fill materialnumbers, activate the create position F7 button.

enter your material data in the first line.

for your next material repeat the above, so first F7 (first line will be clear now) and enter material data in the first line.

so all you do is still filling only the first line because you position to the first available line.

so you don't need any table control ever because on almost every screen with table handling you can jump to the first available line on top of the list.

Regards,

Guido

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in this kind of cases better u can go to either session or call transaction method.

LSMW we will use in case of less amount of data and for simple transactions only.

but still there s a way to solve this problem using LSMW.

see this thread for that.

<b>reward if helpful</b>

rgds,

bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think , you are using recoding method in lsmw.

call MR21 for each material load. Keep the index 1.

Pls record the tcode MR21 for single material only. Don't record for more than one material.

Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I need to update more than 100 materials every time. So, all this needs to be come in recording. So, will you please let me know how to record this in MR21 transaction of LSMW.

Thanks in Advance,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ne need to record for 100 materials. u can use the single material for recording . You can use the same recording for 100 material. I already did in my earlier project.

If u have any concern , Pls let me know your id. So that i can send you some screen shot.

Regards,

Sudhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your reply. My email id is kcranjan@yahoo.com.

My concern is after every 12 records, we need to go further down to include 13th record. So, for this, shall we need to do any Table Control like we use in BDC?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I also want to know how to handle table control problem in LSMW. we can solve this in BDC through code but how in LSMW.

Please mail me the required material so that I can know about it.

E-mail id : gurpreet.sap@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Gurpreet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too want to know about Table control in lsmw.can u sent it me also....My id is jazilm@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too want to know about Table control in lsmw.can u sent it me also....My id is jazilm@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sudhakar,

I too want to know about Table control in lsmw.can u sent it me also....My mail id is mails_sudharsan@yahoo.com

regards,

sudharsan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know how to use Table Control in LSMW?

Thanks,

KC Ranjan