cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network / WBS Costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing cost planning for the project.

I have planned costs for network activities by work center planning (Labour hour rate) and added some materials in the project.

Now when I try to do cost planning on WBS in Transaction CJ40, the network planned costs are appeared in order/network column.

If I enter any cost as planned cost against WBS, it gets added to network cost.

The requirement is, I want to take a reference of Network/Order cost and that should be converted to Cost Planin CJ40.

Requets you to kindly suggest, how can I do network cost plan and then do WBS Cost plan using that as a reference.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parimal,

I'm facing exactly the same issue as yours below:

"But when I run Progress report on Project (CNE1 & CNE5), it considers only cost plan on WBS (CJ40). System does not consider the plan cost on Network activities for POC calculation.

This leads to an error on POC reporting."

How did you fix this one?

Thanks

Emmanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To avoid addition of planned network cost to WBS, you need to change the indicatior which allows appending of the cost to overall plan.

T code- OPSV, order category- 20. uncheck 'Addit." indicator.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should go through SAP help once. I strongly feel that this is not an issue and its a standard behaviour of the system. Whatever costs you plan at the activity or network level get rolled up to the WBS. I guess you want to see the planned costs for WBS and Network seperately.

Please read SAP help. You will get a better understading there.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for reply..

I strongly agree to your recommendation that costing should be treated separately for network and WBS.

But when I run Progress report on Project (CNE1 & CNE5), it considers only cost plan on WBS (CJ40). System does not consider the plan cost on Network activities for POC calculation.

This leads to an error on POC reporting.

Please give your inputs on this.

Thanks in advance.