cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pages displaying empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

I just created one smartform which has main and footer window. for footer window i adjusted as print after main window.

for every page its showing empty space with lenth of footer window. here I need expand main window upto last line , mean pages do't show empty space. I have give condition also page = formpage in footer window. do u have any idea.

advance thanking

ankal reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Formpage Pages will trigger only in copy window

Let me check once your desgining ....

Let me knoe i f u have any concerns...

Regards,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

You can keep the footer windowin the main window and put some condition in the condition tab.

Edited by: prachidangi on Jun 30, 2010 3:19 PM

Edited by: prachidangi on Jun 30, 2010 3:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have two options:

1. Keep the footer in the main window (preferably at the footer of the table) itself and adjust the size of the main window. But in this case, the footer will be printed once the main window ends (means at any location).

2. Keep a second page always for the last page with the footer window at the preferred location and find logic to go to this page once the last page reached. But in this case if it contains only one page, then issue will be there and you should use a different logic if it contains a single page.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you want to reduce this empty space, you can try to include your contents of FOOTER WINDOW in the Footer of the Table and increase the size of main window to the extent you want.

Still if you want to keep it as a separate window it will always result in empty space equal to the height of the FOOTER WINDOW.

Regards,

Karthik