cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a business requirement to set up the End user Partner Function in the sales process. Its done.

But if we have more than one item in the Sales order, if you enter the different End user at item level while creating Delivery, Its splitting into Multiple deliveries because its Conflict of End user from Header to Item.

I don't want the system to split the deliveries because of the End user Conflict. I want system to ignore this check only For End user.

Kindly suggest how can i over come this issue?

Error details :

Item 000020: delivery split due to conflicting header data (Function EU: Partner Number: 0003024321 <-> 0003024322)

Message no. VL033

Diagnosis

Item 000020 cannot be shipped in the same delivery with the other items in the document because the header data (Function EU: Partner Number) is different. The Function EU: Partner Number item field has the value 0003024322, but in the delivery checked for concatenation it has the value 0003024321.

System Response

Regards,

SK

Edited by: Mastan Shaik on Jun 30, 2010 6:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend

As we known, any duplicate data in the header level will cause the document split.

If you won't system to split the delivery, I suggest you do some change for the partner function determine in delivery.

The partner is located in the header level in delivery, so you should remove the Partner "End User" from it.

If you want get the End User information, you can take it from Sales Order.

Hope it can help u.

Tks~

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wink,

Thanks for the reply.. If i remove the End user PF from Delivery, while creating Invoice End user PF will be copied into Invoice at Item level.

Could you please suggest..

Regards,

Masthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wink,

Yes..Its solved my requirement. Tested the same and its working Fine.Thanks a lot..

Regards,

SK

Answers (0)