cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP 261 movement open stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

we are into food industry, first we create process order through cor1, den create reservation though mb21 then migo (transfer posting) and den confirm the process order.

there are couple of items are still showing that its pending qty in 261 movement but not in 311 movement coz migo(transfer posting is allready done) but in confirmation , we have skip those item due to non-avaibility of stock.

now the problem is we have done mass process order and status shows TECO this activity should done every end of the month. now how do I clear this items which is still showing that its pending in 261movement ...

pls advice. and if the costing is done then wat are the other way to clear those items which is available on 261movement type , we chek this through mb25.

waiting for your earliest reply,

Regards,

Minesh Soneji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Minesh,

I think it will be a bit late if you waiting until month end then only found out those missing item. I suggest you to inform your production planner or PIC which do the confirmation to check report tcode COGI on a daily basis as every missing good movement during confirmation will be capturing there.

You can try to run COGI in your production server and you will see those 261 problem item is all capturing there.

Hope my solution can help you.

Answers (0)