cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reported by, sold to party - service desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When creating messages, the SOLD-TO-PARTY and REPORTED BY is not populating in the messages automatically, while the team determination is working. When I use NOTIF_CREATE using the same IBASE item FROM solution manager, they both populate automatically.

So, the issue happens only while the message is created through the satellite system. This is just from the BI satellite systems. I checked the RFC's and they are ok too !! I dont know what to look now..

(FYI - The BP, in identificatoon tab has the IBASE in proper fashion (SID INSTALLNO. CLNT USER). In employee, it has the user mapped. In IBASE, partner is assigned to sold-to-party)

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had this issue. The note provided by Amit would help. You need to delete the entry TST_CUS from the BCOS_CUST table and transport it to other systems,

Thanks,

Mehfil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> When creating messages, the SOLD-TO-PARTY and REPORTED BY is not populating in the messages automatically, while the team determination is working. When I use NOTIF_CREATE using the same IBASE item FROM solution manager, they both populate automatically.

>

> So, the issue happens only while the message is created through the satellite system. This is just from the BI satellite systems. I checked the RFC's and they are ok too !! I dont know what to look now..

>

> (FYI - The BP, in identificatoon tab has the IBASE in proper fashion (SID INSTALLNO. CLNT USER). In employee, it has the user mapped. In IBASE, partner is assigned to sold-to-party)

>

> Please help!

Hello Karen

What are the contents of the table BCOS_CUST ? Can you check whether the note 449330 is helpful in your case ?

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit. Your Note resolved the problem.