cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encrypt data send from a non-SAP system to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are tryign to encrypt the credit card details send from web (non-sap system) via a xml file to ECC.

From Basis side, I have exported the public key from the ECC for the web server to encrypt the CC details while sending via xml.

The external web consultants encrypted the cc detail with the public key and send it via xml but that was not able to decrypt at the ECC side.

The developers were using the FM 'CCARD_DEVELOPE'at ECC to decrypt the data in the xml file. It was saying SSF error: No data transfered.

Meanwhile SAP CryptoLib is installed and credit card encryption/decryption is working fine for CC details entered via GUI interface.

Is there anything I am missing out here to encrypt CC details send from a Non-SAP system to ECC.? Do we need to load the SAP cryptolib in the non-SAP system to ecrypt this data at the senders end. Or is there a alternate solution for this ?

We are in ECC6.0/RHEL/Oracle10204.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any thought ?

Or else could you please let me know the setup/ideas/thoughts etc, needed to encrypt data (example : credit card) from a non - sap system ( web server) to ECC ?

Thanks

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at Note 1032588 - Secure handling of credit card data in ERP

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelis,

Thanks for your reply.

This note does not get any information regarding encrypting data from a non-SAP system to SAp system.

I am looking setup/information for encrypting data from a non-SAP system to SAP system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help !

Does anyone have an insight into this setup ? Hard to belive that this setup has never been done before.

Thanks