cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create diferents deliveries for each schedule line

0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have sales orders with many schedule lines in order to deliver in diferents dates. We need to create all the deliveries together but each schedule line needs to be in a diferent delivery with the corresponding delivery date.

I analiced the customizing about pool for delivery creation (VL10) but all I can change is for display and can not change the way the delivery is created. If we select two schedule line with diferent dates, the proccess create only one delivery with the total quantity and the first date of delivery.

Anybody knows some way to make the proccess create individual deliveries from diferents schedule lines?

Tanks in advance!

Marina.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marina

I hope you are using VL10E. Did you try working with Delivery creation date (range) and Delivery Date calculation rule? For example if you go for a value of 2 for the CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt ('Rule for determining default value for deliv. creation date), then system will consider only those sched lines which are to be delivered today and tomorrow.

You also have the possibility of setting up your own routine for CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt.

Thirdly SAP has suggested a solution for Scheduling agreements ( valid for releases upto 4.7). In this SAP has suggested solution 4 for ensuring all schedule lines are not delivered together. You can customize the code to include Sales orders ( in stead of Sched Agreements) in your case. Though it is for release 4.7, I think you can use the smae concept in ECC also.

137937 - SD scheduling agreement: Delivery split for each schedule li

Check it out and let me know how it goes. Good luck.