cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing a third party sales process. My requirement is

I created a sales order for 5000 Quantity. P.O. created for the same quantity. GR and Invoice have been created for 2000 Quantity. Now I do not want to do any GR and Invoice. I want to close the P.O. and I do not want my sales order to show the status as being processed. Can anyone please help me in this regard?

Regards

Tarun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV7 and set billing relevance as blank if you dont wish to create invoice for that SO.

Furthermore, if you dont wish to do GR for PO, then follow the below path:

MM->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Account Assignment-> Maintain Account Assignment Category->Choose Third Party

Untick Good Receipt.

Hope my solution can make you working.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tarun,

not sure this wil work or not but you can try

You can tick delivery completed indicator in delivery tab of PO, Or make PO qty=GR qty.

Normally the liability gets created after GR which neeeds to be cleared as invoice. thats why we donot call invoice pending PO as open POs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using the standard Process for Third party,, automatically the status of ORDER will be complete as per the settings in the VOV7

Check for your ITEM CATEGORY in VOV7 in the field BILLING RELEVANCE whether it was set to F or not

if it is F then automatically the SO status will be completed

please cehck that and revert

regards,

santosh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check/maintain your billing relevance in I Cat (VOV7) for your third party based on your requirement.

Thanks & Regards

JP