cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while connect SAP from Home

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all Experts,

I want to connect my SAP from HOME. When I connect from OFFICE, it got connected, then Why it should not connect from Home. Is there any particular settings to get connect from Home.

& I'm getting an error while Logging to SAP System. The Error is:

partner '192.168.10.134:sapdb03' not reached.

WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Do you want to see the detailed error description?

& when I click on "YES" it shows the error detail..

what will be the possible causes for this error. Can anybody please help me out with this error.

I want to get connected from my office as well as at home also.

Pls help..!!

Thanks!

with Regards

Devinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a network connection error.

Usually every company may allow using secure VPN connection to access the servers from remote including home.

You should check with your network administrator.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawha,

This is the network connection problem, you need to do some settings if your server@home is behind a Router or something else,

I can connect from everyplace in the internet to my home. the server is within a local network of my home, through a D-LINK router. behind this router, there are many sap servers, so you need to tell the router which requests to which port should it be forward. this is called PORT MAPPING or NAT, you can google this for some more information.

And from your error messages, it shows "192.168.10.134:sapdb03' not reached", you certainly can not connect to this IP address from your office since 192.168.10.XX is a local network which belongs only to your home, it is not an internet IP address, so, you can not connect from your office unless you have done some VPN.

please try the following step:

1. NAT in router: logon to your web admin interface of your home router, mapping port number 3203 to port 3203 of host 192.168.10.134, this means every coming requests from internet to your home (port 3203), will be forwarded to host 192.168.10.134:3203, that is to say, this host will handle the this kind of sap request.

2. Make sure that you have opened the port number 3203 on any firewalls (windows itself or any products else), because 32XX is the ABAP dispatcher port, it must be opened.

3. ........umh.....I have not yet think it over, if you have troubles doing this, we can discuss for detail later.

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Nick