Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User validity date is not refelcting in Childsystem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have changed the validity of a user in CuA system . But the validity is not reflecting in child system. on checking SCUL I found the error as " User type 75 is not actiive". I didnot find any issues in distributing roles and profiles for this user in CUA.only for user valdity I am reciving this error. Please advice how this error can be rectified. In SCUM the distribution parameter is global for user valdity. I need to know the root cause for this error.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

'User type 75 is not active' typically comes from user classification mismatch form CUA master to CUA child. Check active pricelists and user types (USMM). Details for usmm are well documented in several guidelines.

b.rgds, Bernhard

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Why dont you identify user master data that has not been changed from the central system and distribute it again where necessary.

You can do all this from SCUL

Look at the following SAP notes :

First of all check if that user is existing in the child system and is active or expired:

Some times the user might have been deleted in the backend system and you are tyring to change the validity date of the user only on the CUA system because he exists only in the CUA box.

I strongly think that the user record is manually deleted in the child system

Please try to perform this action for another user who exists and see if its happening the same way.

if it does not.

Go to the child system and delete the user completely and recreate the user one more time in CUA and see what happens.

Edited by: Franklin Jayasim on Jun 29, 2010 7:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

I found the error as " User type 75 is not actiive".

As you said that you set the validity date as global. then what about User type? is it set to global or local?

read Bernhard statement

Thanks,

Sri

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

'User type 75 is not active' typically comes from user classification mismatch form CUA master to CUA child. Check active pricelists and user types (USMM). Details for usmm are well documented in several guidelines.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for your prompt answer. I checked the USMM tcode in the child system and found that user type 75 was not checked.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.S