cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer Material PR's to EBP- SLG1- No account assignment exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

SRM 5.0 ECS R/3 4.6C.. PDP Configuration in place.

We have a PR which has account assignment category as' Unknown' and which failed to come over to SRM. I looked up the error in SLG1 it says, No account assignment exists Please enter Account assignment. My understanding is if the PR doesnt have a Account assignment, the interface would fail and the req would not come over to SRM. But We have few PR's which come over with or with out account assignment category maintained.

Can some one out there throw some light on this issue. Also give inputs on how to bring this PR over to SRM. My thought was to try it with out account assignment category. Please shed some light on this.

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check note 505030 - topic 4. It says:

4. External requirements with an unknown account assignment category

are not supported. This is necessary for different processes if the

account assignment is not known until the time when the purchase

order is created.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to assign a DUmmy account assignment

( dummy cost center and dummy GL account ) before come to SRM by BADI development as I stated ealier my threads with you .

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

PR - Unknown account assignment for Material

PO created withpout account assignment right and it might posted into inventory account

-

Are you procuring this material for direct or indirect in SRM ?

-

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only have no account assignment category for material master items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay

Thanks for the prompt response.. In my case the system asks for the Account assignment category to be populated for Material Master items and thats the reason we enter a dummy one Unknown. Then the req is failing to come over to SRM Any ideas??

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are purchasing services (item cateogry D) or non-stock or non-valuated materials (MRO or indirect materials), account assignment is required. In those cases, you need to provide a valid account assignment.

Edited by: Jay Yang on Jun 29, 2010 10:21 AM