cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Scaling behind Scheduling Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create a Scheduling Agreement with reference to Purchasing Contract.

Several of the Contracts have pricing scales behind the material, based on quantity ordered and these scales are also required behind the Scheduling Agreement.

Our problem occurs when we goods receipt; the valuation of goods is taken from the total amount being ordered rather than the quantity received e.g. The delivery schedule has a total scheduled quantity of 500KG; the price for 500KG = £3.50 per KG. We have the first scheduled delivery of 250KG and a second to follow in 3 weeks. The price for 250KG = £4.50 per KG. The goods receipt of 250KG is valuated at £3.50 per KG but the vendor invoices us at £4.50 per KG.

Is there a way to valuate the goods receipt in accordance with the price for the quanity received rather than the total scheduled quantity?

We are using version 4.7.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

I also faced same issue as you.

Do you get the solution yet?

Could you please share with me..

Thanks a lot..

Lina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lina,

Sorry to say this problem has not been solved. I have been reading about a User Exit EXIT_SAPLEINR_003 which can be used to influence the quantity and the date of price determination at the time of the GR but would prefer not to follow this route. I'm still searching for an answer (if there is one) and I'll let you know if I get one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

I also found this User Exit EXIT_SAPLEINR_003.

But i don't know how to pass in the GR qty which it is structure table (GOITEM-ERFMG)..

I need to retrieve the qty to recalculate the price before the GR document is posting..

Lina..