cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

posting goods from quality to unrestricted status CRTD CHCR......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,.

I have one issue.

In QA32 my lot is in CRTD CHCR SPRQ. I have not made quality plan for that.in MM01,quality view i activated inspection type 01.

now in mmbe stock is showing in quality.

i want to do transfer posting from quality to unristricted stock.i dont want to use quality plan assign to that lot.

I tried MB1B movemet type 321. i am getting error Change the inspection stock of article 1111030200267 in QM only.

Is any way to do that,transfer posting.

Regards,

siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just an addition to what others said, your inspection plan must have key date prior or same to the inspection lot creation date, otherwise system can not find inspection plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It means i dont have any other option with out assiging quality plan,i cant do transfer my stock from quality to unristricted stock?

Mb1b will not work?

Regards,

siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means i dont have any other option with out assiging quality plan,i cant do transfer my stock from quality to unristricted stock?

Mb1b will not work?

No if you want to remove the stock from QI then you have to REL the lot which only possible through Task list assignment.Then go to QM view & remove the tick of task list.Next time onwards it will be fine.

Its really not possible to process through MB1B-->321 as QM view is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are only 2 ways

cancel gr, remove 'Inspect with task list' form inspectio type in material master and again create gr

or

create inspection plan with with date prior to inspection lot creation date

go to qa02 , click on inspection specification tab and then on task list/specification'

plan will be attached to it and status will change to 'rel'

and u can transfer it to unrestricted

no other way, to change it

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As your lot has been at CRTD status you need to released by assigning inspection plan.

In QA02 --change inspection lot or in QA32 select lot line item & click on inspection lot so that you can be able to enter in change lot.

In which you can assign your inspection plan ,you will find icon inspec tasl list ,click on same icon.so that you will get message inspection plan assigned , .If system wont allowe you then same screen usage ( You have to select same usage by which you created inspection plan.)

Save the transaction & refresh the QA32 screen

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the QM is active for the Material, you can only get the stock out of Q through UD only. As your system status for inspection lot is CRTD, you need to assign the appropriate task list. Then inspection lot will have status REL and will allow you to make a stock posting thru UD. I am afraid, you do not have options to do this without assigning an inspection plan.

Other way, cancel your GR, deactivate QM for the Material (QA08) and re recive the Material into Un restricted.

Thanks,

Ram