cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in unit of measure during invoice matching

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

This is reg an issue while posting Invoice.

Po is created in SAP and the order unit is copied as HR because the order unit is not maintained in material master and base unit of measure is maintained as EA, hence order unit is copied from Info record where it has been maintained as HR which has priority.

First let me explain the bussiness process , in our project the PO is created in SAP and PO details are transfered to a system called Bas ware which is an interface , through FM BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL the PO details are transfered to bas ware and in Bas Ware with these PO details system create invoice and the invoice is updated from bas ware to SAP through FM BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE.

WE have a FM called CONVERSION_EXIT_CUNIT_OUTPUT which converts the unit conversion.

When the PO details are called from SAP to Bas ware and when Bas ware tries to create invoice in bas ware it is getting an error " unit of measure STD differs from unit of measure EA from order item"

Checked the value STD where it is called from, it is called from table T006 if you enter value for Field name MSEHI with the value HR which is displayed as STD for value MESHI Provided in user parameter Check conversion exits should be unchecked.

I would like to know where this value is defined in backend when you enter HR as input the Output is STD, if conversion exits is disabled and it display ouput as HR when conversion exits is enabled.

I want the invoice to proces with order unit as HR and also would like to know where this Conversion values are maintained in backend.

Thanks

Vasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasanth,

The Unit Of Measure 'HR' is maintained in the global setting configuration in tcode CUNI under 'Time' Unit of Measurement. An Internal Unit Of Measurement Format (STD) and an External Unit Of Measurement Format (HR) are maintained here. Internal Unit Of Measurement STD is used by SAP for internal processing. All programs and tables use this representation internally. The internal measurement units are automatically converted to the External unit of measurement commercial format for screen output.

Dhanahb