cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintenace certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have valid maintenance certificate for system. I see it in market place. Can I see it in the system? How

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The post is answered but was changing so I'll open a new question

Thanks for the help

Aldina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, again,

I can´t implement this note because my ST-PI is 2008_1_700 SAPKITLRD2.

I'm searching something to this release but I cán´t find nothing yet.

Regards,

Aldina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again.

My satelite system did already maintenanace package task. But in the log wrote:

function module AGS_MK_SET_INSTALL_STATUS not available on Solution Manager and maybe because of that No license data data for system found on Solution Manager.

Can you help me again?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aldina

chris_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Look at note [1381710|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1381710] Dump CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND - FM AGS_MK_SET_INSTALL_STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again.

I saw that I have a maintenance package scheduled and not done. I verified that in solution manager this system was not in SDCCN central administration. I put it there. How can I define Solution Manager as its master?

service data contro center

SID Client date No master defined system added to list

Thank you,

Regards.

Aldina

chris_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aldina,

To add as a master, go into Tx SMSY in solution manager, then Environment -> Solution Manager Operations -> Administration SDCCN.

In the pop up, select your system, and then click the master system, and assign as a master system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Very much.

I activated automatic distribution of maintenance certificate from Solution manager and now I'm seeing if this is well configurated.

I saw in market place I have a license requested and completed for one of my systems but in the system I still have the expired certificate. The new one will be automatically installed?

Regards,

Aldina

chris_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ours get pushed down with the task "Maintenance Package" from transaction SDCCN. There is also a task "Get License Data" which will fetch the license from Solution Manager.

chris_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

All you have to do is go into transaction SLICENSE, click the new licenses button, and you should see under "Sware Prod" your Maintenance_Mss license.