cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while executing the transaction QC22 (Quality Certificate for Batch)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

While executing the transaction QC22(Quality Certificate for Batch), after giving the Batch Number and Customer Number, when i am executing it , system is throwing the error message as "Not all data was found for characteristic 90139982 in profile D80D8".

Message no. ZQ010

Diagnosis

Not all data was found for characteristic 90139982, referenced as number 0030 in certificate profile D80D8. The missing data could be the short text, specifications, or results.

System Response

The missing charactertistic will not be printed on the certificate,

Procedure

Review the settings for data orgin of the short text, specifications, and results, and adjust accordingly.

One more thing i would like to add here as against the same batch in april we had taken the print of COA (Quality Certificate) through the transaction QC22. But now we are trying to do that than system is thrown above mentioned error.

As i am new in QM, kindly explain we were to maintain the certificate profile.

Waiting for the experts inputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

How to find out which certificate profile attached to a material, batch?

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QC16 and check with all key combination like Material/Customer, Material, Material Group.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i am new to QM, can u please let me know that were to check the results recording done against a particular batch and material? As i dont have authoization of QA32 in Production Server.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with QA33 you may have display authorization, or check in MB51 on the base of material and batch you can find the lot number generated, then go to QA03 and check the result, if you want to validate the characters check with the inspection plan, the characters entered in the inspection plan and the characters in the concerned certificate profile.

Regards

Naveen.

Edited by: vaddapalli naveen on Jul 1, 2010 1:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

After analysis i have found that in certificate profile different characteristics are maintained than the characteristics maintained in Master recipe.

is this causing the problem?

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

definitely this causes the problem, the inspection lot generated takes the MIC based on the inspection plan or the characters maintained in the master recipe, and while executing the Quality certificate for Batch it will fetch the data from the result recording done and when the MIC is not found in the concerned lot it gives the error.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

First of all thanks for your early response. Actually i have one doubt here that were to check that which materials are assigned to a particular Certificate profile?

I tried to check in QC17, for giving material only and also checked for the combination of Material and Ship to party, but didn't find any records.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra

Edited by: jitendra chauhan on Jun 30, 2010 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that whatever mic's you have used in the Certificate Profile must be maintained in the task list or vise versa.

Also make sure that for populating results in the certificate all mic's should be valuated with status 5 in result recording.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Please check the certificate profile using transactions QC01/QC02/QC03. Is everything maintained correctly here?

Siobhan