Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in send URL function in Easy DMS

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Frieds,

I could able to send URL to outlook from easy DMS screen. I got the mail also. When I click it prompted me to enter user ID & password. After entering I got the below message:

; This is a link to an SAP Easy DMS document. You need a local installation

; of "SAP Easy Document Management" (at least version 3.0) to resolve this link.

[SapEasyDms]

easydms-dokar=A4I

easydms-doknr=10000000280

easydms-doktl=000

easydms-dokvr=00

easydms-docfile=GCCIA.pdf

easydms-action=view

We are using SAP ECC 6.0 version. I downloaded Easy DMS by using EasyDMS70SP03P_1-20004358 version.

I didn't do any customization for Document distribution. Is it because of that ?

I don't think there is link between Document distribution & this problem, since I am sending thru Easy DMS.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The log message indicates that you do not have eDMS installed on the local client machine through which you were accessing your mails. Could you please confirm if its true? If yes, then do setup eDMS to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I could not able to understand

eDMS installed on the local client machine

I already installed easy DMS on my laptop, thru which I send the URL link to outlook. Do I need do anything else.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, see if you have fulfilled all the criterias indicated in the below thread

Regards.

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you install SP06 or abive versions and check if this problem exists.If not please let me know , I'll tell you what to do with SP03.!

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jomerce PJ ,

I have downloaded & installed "EasyDMS70SP06P_1". Still I am facing the same problem. The same message is opening in a notepad.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jomerce PJ,

Can you give me solution.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

If the problem still exsits in Sp06 and above , then I think you may raise a bug!

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem not solved, but because of more no. of messages, i am closing this.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

I think a bug raised through OSS in this case might help!