cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a customised condition type of freight "Z" with category T.Now being a freight condition it updates MAP price in material master.This condition type has no access sequence assigned and hence no condition record.Now when I am trying to save a billing document it gives me an error-Pricing condition error- Condition type Z Missing .Strange part is that MAP got updated even though pricing error is encountered.please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As your information, the price list in the sales order is defaulted

Thus, you need to go to item details - condition - update pricing - H - Redetermine the freight conditions.

Then system will redetermine the price and for your condition type based on price list condition record will be picked up.

Or

You can have the logic in MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing type is intercompany billing.In that case can u plz inform why that error is thrown in billing only and not in order.Also its strange that MAP price got updated in costing 2 tab of material master after we encountered the error with the condition type in pricing in VF01. Also I have checked that no account key is maintained in pricing procedure and routine maintained is 4. is it something relatedto this?