cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New UD code not appearing while making Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created some new Codes for Code group in catalog 03 (Usage Decision) with Tcode QS41.

Also created selected set in same catalog 03 with Tcode QS51.

Now I want to use them while making usage decision for Inspection lots. But newly created selected sets are not getting listed in UD code selection list; It shows all the standard selected sets but not the customized one. Please let me know if I am missing any of the steps in UD code creation, or whether I need to link selected set somewhere.

Thank you,

Sharad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QS51 just check your status for codes that you have selected that must be released status then only you can be able to use.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have mentioned the UD code in the inspection type- UD Selected set and indicator activated in selected set in same plant.

Kindly check and revert.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

I already released the Code Group and Selected Set.

Regards,

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you please help me where exactly I need to mention UD code in the Inspection Type?

Regards,

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In custamizing inspection type ,select your inspection type check whether UD set assign to your inspection type.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

QCC3->inspection lot creation->create inspection type--->select the appropriate inspection type --->here in detail you can find the selected set is to be entered.Enter the Newly created one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I specified the UD Selected Set in the Inspection type. But here I also added some of the codes to SAP standard selected sets and even if I add those selected sets to Inspection types, still I am not able to access those newly added codes in the Usage Decision.

While creating codes, I thought of just creating codes and include them in a particular selected set to use them in Usage Decision, but it seems difficult for me to get them in UD. Please help me out.

Regards,

Sharad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

actually there is no need to enter the UD selected set in the inspection type, this is required only if you want to make it as a default setting, other wise even if you don't maintain it there also you should see all the selected sets which ever you have maintained.

First of all in QS41 Create the code group, Give the catalog and the code group and enter,Give short description and the status.

Select the code group and click on code, Give the code and the short text for the code. Now go to QS51 give the catalog, plant, and the selected set and enter, give the shot text for the selected set and status, select the selected set and click on selected set codes, there give the code group and its codes and their concerned code valuation and quality score,

Now you can see this in QA32 at the time of UD, See that the status is released in both QS41 and QS51.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It was my mistake, the selected sets were listed for all the plants in UD codes but not specified for which plant they belong.

When I scrolled down for the same the newly created Selected sets appeared in the list at the end.

I am extremely sorry for troubling you, and thank you so much for your help. Closing this forum.

Regards,

Sharad

Answers (0)