cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change the condition type for contract line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in SRM Extended classic scenario with 5.0 version.

Here in SRM we have Procurement contact with process type Global Outline Agreement (GCTR).

Currently we are facing problem while amending the condition type in the contact line item. When we change the condition type for particular line item then getting error message "Leave Unit of Measure for calculation type A empty. (item 10).

Can any one help me to get rid of this error message.

Thanks In Advance,

Manish Mamidwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

how did you solved this issue, I am facing the excact same issue and so far I didn't found any solution ??

I would very much appriciate your reply

Best Regards

Jakob Bang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is behaving little different, some time this issue is coming and some times not.

Key Point : Ask ABAPer to Debug Function moduel - PRC_MNT_FIELD_CHECK_PROD_UOM. Keep a Break point at the beginning of this FM and ensure you observe the i_calc_type some times it will be A as against to C in Config.

What I tried.

1. I added ZESC as 10 PC. --> No issue.

2. I Ended this Condition with Specific end date and Released --> No issue.

3. I added New ZESC as 15 PC with new starting date and End date as 12 31 9999 --> No Issue.

BUT,

When I delimit the ZESC and add the new one putting new value then this error is coming.

Recommended - Try to compare all configuration for ZESC with any standard % Condition type of all the steps in SPRO.- Cross application Basic Settings -> Pricing.

For example you can compare 01RH (Header Cond) with ZESC (Line Item Cond).

Good Luck

-Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one help me in above issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Let me try your question or create a new thread.

give more details. These data very sensitive in SRM

--

Are you adding condtions to existing item for Material

Net price or what condition type you are giving?

Hope that you maintained SRM condition match with ECC conditions in the Create backend contract badi.

what are the conditions you matched.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes, I am adding conditions to existing item for material.

Condition type is Net Surcharge.

This condition type matches with ECC condition i have confirmed this, because I have used same condition at the time of creation of GOA. Now i want to add new value against same condition with changed validity period.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Condition type is Net Surcharge - what is the condition type in SRM ?

BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE - check with technical resource how condition type between SRM and ECC matched in the BADI.

You create a one fresh goa

net price ---12.00 USD

net surcharge -1.00 USD

then see how indeed works .then you can goa - if it successfully distributes to ecc - It will work fine while revising the GOA.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

As suggetsed by you i have checked Mapping (SRM to ECC) of condition types in the BADI & this is correct.

When I try to create NEW GOA with this Condition type ENERGY SURCHARGE % (ZESC) it is giving same error message.

Please suggest us.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Edited by: Manish Mamidwar on Jun 30, 2010 5:41 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ZESC - is it custome develop condition type?

and i has been mapped with ECC custom condition type?

in your condition type calculation type is Quantity / calculation type = Quantity or % or fixed amount.

please check pricing experts. - Indeed did you miss any steps.

hence forth i may not help you on this issue. better create a new thread for this if you want.

Muthu