Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

could u plz tell me the prerequisite for running QA10 for mass UD

also is there any option for mass result recording if i have a same value and then mass UD

actually i have a scenario that i have to do more than 500 entries of same value or 2 values in RR i need a mass process

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasir,

Mass RR: We faced the same issue. What we did, used QE72 (Tabular RR for insp lot). Fill the required entries in intial screen. Select the lots and execute. Now your lot no. will be dispalyed in columns and characteristics in rows. Do RR for 1st lot and use ctrlY and ctrlC to coply results. Now for rest of the lots, just paste them It will save your time.

Regarding your query about pre requisites for auto UD:

1. All characteristics are to be accepted

2. All MICs are to be closed

3. No defecr record should be there

4. Customization for auto Ud is done

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

Customization means.....

i have to assign UD selected set in Customization or anu thing else?????????????????????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. In QCCO --> Basic setting @ plant level --> RR --> maintain Auto UD period

2. Better keep auto stock posting to unrestricted against selecetd set code

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Swarnali,

Can you please let me know where u wer saying the Duration of UD has to be specified? as i hecked the customisation, i could not find a field for the same.

Secondly please let me know the setting where we can maintain the Auto stock Posting after UD.

Thank You!

Former Member
0 Kudos

same prob i didnt find any field in RR for this...............

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Sorry, my mistake. Its not in RR tab, its in inspection lot completion tab. There you can specify the duration in waiting time box.

@ Swagh_10 ,

In QS51, select post to unrestricted against the code in selected set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarnali,

can you please explain in detail about that field how it works,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the field Waiting time (hrs) in plant level setting.

Reg

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

Suppose you put 12 hours in that field, then system waits for 12 hours from the time of inspection lot creation before performing auto UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you

Reg,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it matter that i have recorded result on it or not it will post the stock in unrestricted after 12 hrs????? and it will be applicable to all lots from different origin(Different insp types)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasir,

As I have already written, one of the prerequisites of auto UD is that all characteristics are to be recorded and accepted. And you can activate auto UD for a particular insp type by ticking the auto UD check box in the inspection set up of QM view of material master. Similarly, if you do not want auto UD for any insp type, dont tick that box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Prerequisite for running QA10 for mass UD is your characteristics should be recorded and having the status closed, skip.

There is no mass program for recording results.

however you can do is for example select 5 inspection lots go to results > after recording results for the first lot then system will take you to the next lot result recording you do not need to come back and click on result.

After recording results for all lots again click on U.D system will take you to the UD screen untill all lots finished.

Try this.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NAsir,

If your problem is resolved pl close the thread.

If you need more help pl revert back.

Regards,

Anil