cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the Delivering Country details in the Delivery hdr and item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am facing issues while trying to get the Delivering country details automatically at both the Delivery header and item levels.

All the necessary configuration have been done as such the Delivering country field is fetching incorrect data, even though in the table 'T001W' it was mentioned regarding the Countries(Delivering country and Destination country).

All the configuration seems to be fine.

I tried to debug the standard tcode, but could not succeed till now regarding the resolution part.

Please let me know if you have faced this kind of issue and how to go about resolving this issue.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Delv Plant country for Delivering country and Ship-to Party country for Destination country.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Delivering Plant country is in Germany(DE) and Destination country is in the US(Los Angeles) but still I was getting a value for 'IT'(Italy), which was not at all expected....

So please provide inputs on this to and let me know if you have any other queries also.

Regards,

Vishnu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode OX09.

And check the country in the Address of storage location for the delv plant.

Press Shift+F5 from keyboard to view address details of Storage location under node for Addresses of storage locations.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP