cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a quite interesting issue in output control.

I create a sales order with the same sold to party and ship to party and we save the sales order.

If for any case we have to change the ship to party we have the following problem.

If the ship to party have a smaller Kunnr the output gives the correct output for sold to party and ship to party.

If the ship to party has a greater kunnr (for instance 33456 sold to party and 34567 ship to party), in the output the sold to party and ship to party are the same.

If we first save th changes and then issue the output we have the correct result.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Mukund - there is obviously an error in either output processing program or in the form. If you're using the standard ones, report to SAP. Otherwise have the error corrected. In the future, kindly consider trying to resolve the issue locally first, before posting on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SAP standard output (BA00) and the program for output or is it customized? If it is customized, then, please ask you abaper to check the print program. I guess some values (especially Kunnr) are not getting flushed out and hence you might be facing this issue.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

Please check wheather you are using any Output routine or not.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar