cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

for recurring inspection,job planning is done.Now we want to create the lots manually and not automatically.How to do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not planing Recurring Inspection through QA05 then you can manually process through QA07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes with QA07 I can do it.But now QA05 is scheduled and I want to cancel that job planning.It should create lot automatically with job planning which is already scheduled.I want to avoid it and do it manually with QA07.

Also after removing QA05, for manual lot creation, if I will use QA01 instead of QA07, what will happen?

Edited by: sandip raut on Jun 30, 2010 7:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose when you create the Manual lot (QA01)for the recurring it will loose all the checks like SLED or Shelf life expiration with reference to batch & storage location.

This lot will only be analysis purpose as you do not have stock posting.What i mean is you can not have history of the batch maintained.

As I understand better to go through QA07 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is answer to my second question.Thanks.

My first question is

Yes with QA07 I can do it.But now QA05 is scheduled and I want to cancel that job planning.It should create lot automatically with job planning which is already scheduled.I want to avoid it and do it manually with QA07.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you cancel the job schedule it will not create lot automatically.You have to then process it through QA07 as you want

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to cancel the job schedule?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to QA07

select variant

go to change variant

click on catalog

select variant and click on delete tab

again select and delete

variant will be deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA06 select the job variant & click on "delete job def"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried QA07 manual job planning.Just put their batch number ,plant run the programm.

I am not sure but I think it will work for you.

Regards

SANIl