Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10 & BOM with 2 differents shipping points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody !

In my company, we use background VL10.

To me, VL10 always splits deliveries by shipping point.

But what is VL10 supposed to do when thereu2019s a BOM which the 2 materials have differents shipping points in an order ?

Because most of the time, VL10 manage to create deliveries by copying the first shipping point on the 2nd, but thereu2019s some orders where both of the 2 materials of the BOM are never delivered (message VL037 : « Item &: delivery split because of different shipping points »), and i donu2019t know whyu2026

Is it possible to change something in VL10 so that the BOM will always be delivered, must we change the shipping point determination, u2026 ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
BOM which the 2 materials have differents shipping points in an order

Logically, I am not sure how it is possible when a header material is delivered from one shipping point and BOM will be supplied from a different shipping point. It should have been from one shipping point only. As you indicated, yes if shippping point is different, system will split the delivery which is a standard feature.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The shipping points are different because of the loading groups which are differents too.

I thought like you, but i'm wondering why VL10 manage to create de deliveries most of the time (except for few orders)...

Is there something to control the delivery of BOM...