cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost element for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am assigning non-stock material (Iten catagory N)to nerwork activity ( For internal activity).

I have defaulted Material cost element for internal activity in network profile settings.

When I assign nonstock material to activity , cost element from nerwork profile in not getting defaulted.

And if I assign material group to material , and enter ,different cost element is getting defaulted which I have not metioned in network profile.

Is there any setting for assigning material group and cost element (G/L account)?

Whay cost element is not defaulted when I assing non stock material to internal activity?

shashank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved .

Thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

As far as the forum is concerned it is supposed to be a good practice to share the details when an issue is resolved. Request you to do the same and reap the benefits from the forum.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shashank,

Generally this cost element is derived from the valuation class of the material master. This is configured by FI-MM consultants.

If there is any valuation class is mentioned in Project valuation class field of material master, for the same valuation class a G/L account is assigned in transaction OBYC by the FI guy, other wise system gets the cost element for the valuation class mentioned in Valuation class field of the material master.

Hope this may be clarify your doubt.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am not using material master.

Non-stock item does not requir material master