cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recall/Undo a file import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i have the problem that i imported a wrong transport into our productive system. i already activated my changelist.

Is it possible to recall or undo this import?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Is it possible to recall or undo this import?

No, it's not possible to recall this import. You can do the changes in Dev and then re-transport.

Regards,

Neetesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Neetesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are saying that u have already activated your change list... i think you are talking about Integration directory transports.

For that also reverting transports is not possible, but what u can do is, from history get previous version and then activate it and transport it to Prod.

But for communication channel you must have to get the values.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Hetal Shah - This answer has already been given above, why you are repeating the same thing again??

This is not the first time that you have done this, I have noticed in few other forum posts, your answers are exactly the copy of the ones that has already been given prior to you.

If you have something new, then please do share with the forum.

--Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

above they hv discribed for IR and not ID, where as once you transport your objects for IR you dont need to activate it.

So before making comments read answers properly.

And no need to give me suggestions.

If you dont like to read answers from me... and u feel its already copy paste, just by pass it.

Nobody is forcing you to read answers.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Hetal,

above they hv discribed for IR and not ID, where as once you transport your objects for IR you dont need to activate it.

Think straight ... above if it has been adviced that "transported and activated" objects can't be reverted back, then it must be for ID

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope this is relevant to Repository. Revert the change in Dev (using history of each relevant object). Transport it to QA then from QA to PROD.