cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA information in Invoice Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement from Business to set up End user Partner Function n Sales Process. We have completed the invoice process with End user Partner Function.

Just i want to know if the end user gets updated in COPA tables ? Also which (table) does it get updated in the invoice process?

Please help me

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you're using account-base PA then no tables are created and CPEP, COSP, COSS and other standard CO tables are used.

And if you are using Costing-based profitability analysis, CE1XXXX, CE2XXXX, CE3XXXX, CE4XXXX and CE4XXXX_ACCT are created. (where xxxx is your Op concern)

For understanding refer following link:

[Database Tables for CO-PA|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/74/e3a226e64e11d1a5300060087a7a87/content.htm]

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the reply..We are using Costing based profitability analysis.

where can i see that End user PF is updated in CO PA or not?

how to see?

Regards,

SK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SK,

First check whether OP Concern is active or not. Use tcode KEP8, OX19 and KEKK.

Then use tcode SE11.

Provide CE* in Database table and press F4 from keyboard.

Select the desired table (CE11000 where you op concern is 1000) and click display button.

Either click Content button from menu bar or press CtrlShiftF10 from keyboard or choose Utilities - Table content - Display to view content in the table.

Hope it can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the update and its provided as per the requirement. Before closing to this thread, At present i can able to find that End user PF is not moving to CO PA. So i want to Move End user PF to CO pa. is it possible to guide me how can i move the PF to COPA? Is there any process?

Thanks once again,

Regars,

Sk

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frankly, I will not be able to assist you much in this

Kindly check following links:

For better understanding and specify queries refer/post to following forum:

All the very best.

It was pleasure to assist you.

Thanks & Regards