cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

In recurring inspection, inspection interval is not given material master.Still inspection lot is generating monthly automatically.How is it possible.Automatic job planning is created for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As long as a next inspection date is maintained in the batch record, (and 09 inspection type is activated for the material), the recurring inspection program will create lots for the batch. Removing the inspection interval value has no affect on this.

So if you have some customization that populates the next inspection date, (like using the user exit or follow-up action to calcualte the next inspection date instead of using the material master inspection inteval value), then you will continue to get lots created.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont know any function module is used or any other thing.How can I check this?In QA05, scheduling is maintained monthly.But I think that is different.It will not decide inspection interval.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Sujit indicated, looking at batch change records might give you an idea of how, when and who changed the next inspection date. If you see a users ID, it should also show you the transaction, i.e. QA12 for UD transaction. That might help you determine when the interval is being updated.

Hopefully your ABAP team or BASIS people can help you see if any user exits or customizations exist.

You might take an 09 inspection lot, have an ABAP'er set up some break points, then process it and see how the new inspection date is being calculated.

FF

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simply check the batch change history in Batch master.This will give you idea whether Recurring date was maintained here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Pl check the material master change records, I think before createing the batch background program system might have picked from the inspection intervall and later on the inspection interval is removed.

Regads,

Anil