cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Our FI team has created a new tax code with a new Tax percentage which has to be assigned to condition type MWST. This new tax rate will be applicable from 1st July, 2010.

I have changed the TO validity date of old tax code to 30.06.2010 and created a new record with new tax code with validity starting from 1st July, 2010.

Now when I am creating a contract with pricing date 1st July, 2010 it is still showing old sales tax rate (system date is 29 June, 2010). In the condition analysis there is it mentioned service rendered date is 29 June, 2010.

I want to check that the system should pick old tax rate in June, 2010 and new tax rate in July, 2010.

Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Edited by: erlangen on Jun 29, 2010 11:29 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I would like to know how can I close open Credit/Memo Requests like we close open Sales Orders by using Reason for Rejection.

I have tried closing it by putting Billing block, both at header and item level, but it is still showing Open in the document flow.

I even tried closing it by inserting Reason for Rejection at line item level but in vain.

Any idea?

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the necessity to create a document with future date and why you expect system to deviate its standard behaviour ?? It is a general logic that the day on which you execute the transaction, system will consider the service rendered date as that date unless you key in manually.

Wait till 1st July'10 and then create a contract.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Condition record validity will be carry out based on pricing date in document, for the same you have to change the pricing date to future date. Otherwise I am agree with Lakshmipathi that u have to create document on the actual date.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Pricing date as 1st July and press enter. If you have issue again update the price in Item Conditions using UPDATE tab -> Carry out new pricing.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales order go in condition tab, in conditiona tab click on Analysis, there select you tax code there it will show from which combination this tax code is picking. Also check the pricing date field.

Hope this will help u

Thanks

Jyotsna