cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering a Web Service after Posting a FI document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my current project, I'm exploring the possiblity to apply a SOA approach to some interfaces between ECC6 and legacy systems. One of the interfaces is just taking FI documents from ECC6 to the legacy, is very straight forward to implement this using Idocs, but when I'm thinking about SOA, i'm struggling to find out how to trigger or call a web service when a FI document is posted in ECC6. Do you have any idea how can i achive this requierement?

Thanks a lot,

Luis Lara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the transction FIBF where you will find Business Trasaction Events such as FI posting and you can attach your own function modules to them. In this function, you may write code to consume Web Service provided you have set up consumer proxy and the corresponding port.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are outbound ES available for this job and you need PI for same.

there are BADI enhancement point available which helps you to trigger service. Please mention exact document which you want to post and also if possible search ES workplace for correct service.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav,

We want to sent General Ledger documents to a Legacy system, so basically BKPF and BSEG. How can I search in the ES Workplace?

Best Regards:

Luis Lara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched ES workplace but unable to decide which ES is suitable for your requirement. Please look into ES bundles[ here |http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=B93B737648B94D26A01F85CC8C46510A&fragID=&packageid=DE0426DD9B0249F19515001A64D3F462&iv=]to locate your service then we can talk about using it.

You may find suitable service inside "External Cash Desk" please review service carefully and let us know which one fits into your requirement else you need to develop service inside out from existing FM/BAPI

Regards,

Gourav