cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCO TERMS NOT COPIED in to INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Incoterms 1 and 2 is not getting copied in to invoice document, but the same is available in sales order, can you please let us know what went wrong from my end please.

and also let me know from which partner it getcoying in to sales order

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

paul_dunk
Explorer
0 Kudos

The Inco Terms are copied into the sales order from the Sold-to partner in subroutine VBKD_FUELLEN_KUAGV in SAPFV45K. In subroutine VBKD_FUELLEN_KUWEV (in SAPFV45K) the Inco Terms are declared as local variables and are therefore not copied from the Ship-to partner. Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u checked the same in customer master also, since data is picking from customer master.

Hope will help this.

Jyotsna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , it there in sold to and ship to , as of my knoweldge it gets copied from sold to.

thanks

Raju.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

INCOTERMs is based on Ship-to Party as Incoterms are integral part of transportation and transportation related terms.

Regards

JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control LF to F2, you can find the 003 Header/dlv.-related in header and item as 004 Deliv-related item (in tcode VTFL).

And also check your that particular concern customers master for sales area in billing tab in sales area data.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same setting in Copy control, but not able to copied in to invoice.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the copy control. The Header copy control from Delivery document to billing document is the one which will give you an idea of why the inco terms are not getting copied... eg: LF to F2.

By default the inco terms should get copied. However, if there were any changes made to the copy control especially copying rule, then, such problems exist...

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Copying control everthing is existing as you said, the same opied for invoices which we have created for other sales areas. i am facing the problem for the perticular sales area invoice only.

Can you please let us know is there any other alternative please.

Thanks

Raju.