Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Return Process

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While executing consignment return process I noticed that the respective items are directed to unrestricted location....my reservation is when I am placing a consignment return order with order reason as demage it should either get placed in restricted stock or inspection stock...how actually it works?.....either we should manually direct the stock to restricted or automatically it should happen?.......634 vis the movement type its showing.........assistance required.....Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

item category in return(REN) sales order and schedule line can control your determination.

Maintain in 3 different scheduline line define movement type

ZS1- unrestricted stock - 634 (unrestricted-use stock type).

ZS2 - quality related - 655 (QI stock type)

ZS3 - restricted return stock - 651

In tcode VOV5, maintain:

REN - ZS1 (default) - ZS2 (manual) - ZS3 (Manual)

even you can have diff I cat determination based on your requirement.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you explain with more details?......I could not find any values like ZS1/ZS2/ZS3........what settings I should make if the stocks are to be directed to restricted use?.......what is the standard advocates?.......Thanks for your reply.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kumar,

You canmaintain the default Movement type based on the Schedule line categories.

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

SK

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See, all the sch line suggested are 'Z' Sch line cat in VOV6.

Z are user created which differentiate it from Standard, that means you have to create these 3 sch line and you can take reference of standard sch line for this, say, DN - Consignment Returns.

Copy DN and to create Z Sch line ZS2 & ZSC3.

maintain movement type in those sch line, say,

ZS2 - 655

ZS3 - 651

Determine the same in Tcode VOV5

Against I Cat KRN maintain

Item category KRN

MRP Type

PropSchdLneCat. D0

ManSchedLineCat. ZS2

ManSchedLineCat. ZS3

Now, at item level in the sale order by default the sch line will be DN. So, movement of goods to Quality stock manually change your sch line from DN to ZS2 or ZS3 for movement of goods to restricted return stock.

Hope this time its clear to you.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (0)