cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning/Error in Spool: while running background job /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we are running a backround job , program is /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN for macro calculation using

planning activity and planning job.

Even though job is shown completed but we are getting following warnning and error when we check spool:

Warning:Selection characteristic is not included in aggregation level

Error: Characteristic value combination was not selected.

Please tell why this is coming and how to remove this error?

(system used is older version : SCM 4.0)

As a remote cube is connected with the planning area and due to this result is not correctly getting updated in the infocube.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I would suggest please check with your basis team whether

these notes can be implementable or not like so that they

will check out the version, support pack level etc., and

advise you accordingly

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thanks for your answer.

I got it what you were referring to. when i checked there is one value in selection profile which i found , should not be there.

I think it should solve the problem now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

When i checked these notes in SAP APO dev system (snote), the status is coming as:

can not be implemented? It means I can't implement this in my system.

Please advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Check SAP notes 1340104 and 374681

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thanks for your reply.

But when i checked the transaction /sapapo/mc8t, i could not find the selection profile option?

Here I can only see activity, planning book and data view name, job name and macro in the middle of screen.

Also on lower section only macro tab is active?

As per your reply , I understand that I can check selection profile in planning book only if I can find it in activity?

(To inform you further, I have check the CVCs for the sales area and sales org characteristics in MC62 and found that the CVCs exist correctly and also planning area is also initialized )

Please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You told that you are running a macro for the job. The macro is associated with an activity for which you would have selected some selection profiles. Please check in the interactive planning book if those selection profiles which you are referring to, in this activity has any CVCs associated with or is coming as 'No data found'. I feel it should be 'No Data Found'. For you not to get the error, the selection profiles should have some CVCs. So, you can select the meaningul selecion profiles which have data so that you dont get this error.

Hope this answered your question.

Thanks,

Guru Charan.