Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive forms with Graph and Japanese text

former_member225041
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to use graph/bar/pie chart with Adobe Interactive forms and along with that the UI element's(Button,lable,table header,column) text has to be in Japanese language.

Is it possible using Adobe interactive form ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Graph/charting: /people/alex.liu/blog/2009/08/12/how-to-display-a-dynamically-generated-business-chart-from-igs-in-webdynpro-for-abap-application-and-adobe-interactive-form

Japanese: you need to maintain the fonts both in your ERP system and in your ADS configuration

Regards Otto

former_member225041
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers. But i want to show custom labels and text in Japanese language along with data which is coming from ERP system.

How can i achieve it by using Adobe LiveCycle designer ?

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand. Where do you want the Japanese texts? In the ordinary fields? Then you have to use (of course install first) some Japanese fonts for the fields. If you would like to have the texts in the picture, then there is no problem with the form since the texts are coming as a part of the picture into the form and you don´t need any fonts. Of course you need to install/ configure the japanese fonts in the backend to be able to draw it into the picture.

Otto

former_member225041
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your valuable notes.

I have one more doubt like whats the difference between Adobe Flex and Flash in terms of its usage in Webdynpro Java or at client side ?

What is supposed to be considered among those when there is a requirement of Graphs ?

Edited by: VINAY on Aug 4, 2010 10:38 AM

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don´t understand. Do you ask about adobe forms or flash/flex? If flash/flex, ask your question in RIA forum. If you would like to have a form INSIDE the flex app, then it is a RIA questions as well, I believe. Otto

p.s.: sorry, neither a Java WD expert, nor Flex

Answers (0)